2 lb ground beef
1 28oz. can crushed tomato sauce
2. In the same skillet, saute diced pepper for 5 mins, then add onion and celery, saute until tender for 5 more mins.
3. Place potatoes, beets in a large soup pot and vegetable stock. Cover and cook for about 15-20 mins over medium heat.
4. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute onion until transparent over medium-high heat.
5. Transfer onions, celery, carrot, cabbage to soup pot, cook until all the ingredients are tender, about 10-15 mins.
6. Add the remaining ingredients and reduce heat to a simmer. Cover and simmer for 15 mins. If too thin, let it simmer uncovered. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with a dollop of sour cream.
2. Meanwhile, beat egg whites until it forms soft peaks in clean bowl.
3. Preheat oven to 400F.
4. Rub an 9-inch round baking dish with butter and lightly dust with flour.
5. Pit cherries by cutting it in half and put the opening face down on the baking dish.
6. Pour batter through a strainer onto the egg whites and fold through until combined. Pour mixture over the cherries.
7. Bake for 20-25 mins until the edges are puffed up and golden brown, and the center is just set. Dust with icing sugar. Serve warm.
7. Meanwhile, cook pasta as instructed.
8. Transfer the chicken to carving board. Let it stand for a few mins. Remove toothpicks and cut crosswise.
9. Arrange slices on individual plates. Add pasta and spoon the sauce on top.
2. Cover and let it steam for about 8 minutes per pound. The lobster is cooked when the shell changes colour.
3. Use your powerful shears such as Cutco Super Shears to cut open the shells. Remove the meat from the tail, knuckles and claws and reserve.
4. Wrap shells in a kitchen towel. Smash shells with the back of a knife. Put them in a large saucepot and add the cream, tomatoes, wine, onions, garlic and bay leaves.
5. Simmer for 1 1/2 hours, until liquid reduces by half and the colour is reddish brown.
6. Meanwhile, cook pasta as instructed.
7. Strain sauce into a clean pot. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour sauce onto pasta.