Preparation Time : 15 mins
Baking Time : 1 hour
3/4 cup cottage cheese
2/3 cup natural yogurt
1 tbsp flour
3 tbsp white or brown sugar
1 egg + 1 egg white
juice of 1/2 lemon + lemon zest
170g fresh raspberries or blackberries
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Slightly oil an 8-inch cake tin and line with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor, process cottage cheese until smooth.
3. Transfer cottage cheese in a large bowl and stir in yogurt, sugar, egg and egg white.
4. Add lemon zest and juice. Fold in the berries.
5. Transfer mixture to the cake tin. Bake for 30 minutes or until just set. Turn off the oven and leave for an additional 30 minutes.
6. Run a knife at the edge of the cheesecake, and place it on a warm serving plate, removing the parchment paper. Serve warm.