Preparation Time : 15 mins
Cooking Time : 20 mins
1/2 lb ground pork
3/4 cup Nappa cabbage, shredded
1 tbsp salt
2 green onion, diced
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp minced ginger
1/4 tsp sesame oil
30 gyoza skins
4 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp minced ginger
1 clove of garlic, crushed
1. In a medium pot, bring water to a boil with salt added. Add shredded cabbage until tender but still crisp. Plunge into cold water, then remove and drain.
2. In a medium bowl, combine pork, cabbage, green onion, egg, soy sauce, ginger and sesame oil. Mix well with hands.
3. Lay a gyoza skin. Wet all the edges with water.
4. Place a tsp of filling in the middle of the skin. Fold sides up to form a half-circle, and pinch the edges to seal. Continue the same process for the rest of the gyoza skins until filling is gone.
5. Add water to soup pot and bring to a boil. Add the gyoza and let it cook for 5-7 mins. Take one out and see if the inside is well cooked. Serve with ginger sauce.