Preparation Time : 15 mins + 1 1/2 hour cooling
Baking Time : exactly 8 mins
60g Baker's bittersweet chocolate
1/4 cup margaerine or unsalted butter
1 tbsp sugar2 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 egg yolks
Glace Cherry (optional)
1. Oil slightly the ramekins.
2. In bowl, mix egg, egg yolk and sugar, until mixture is pale and form ribbons.
3. Chop chocolate with serrated knife. In a heatproof bowl, melt margarine and chocolate over simmering water. Remove from heat and add egg mixture. Incorporate flour by sifting and mix with a rubber spatula.
4. Portion into ramekins. Chill for at least 1 1/2 hour.
5. Preheat oven to 450F. Bake for exactly 8 mins if straight out from fridge. 6 mins if cool at Room Temperature.
6. Let it rest for a 2-3 mins. Use a running knife to remove cake from the edge. Turn upside-down.