Preparation Time : 20 mins
Cooking Time : 25 mins
4 chicken breast halves
16 large basil leaves
12 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
8 slices of swiss cheese
olive oil for brushing
1 cup canned crushed tomatoes
1/2 cup white wine
8 oz. of your favorite pasta
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Lightly pound each chicken breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap until the breast is 1/4in. thick.
3. Place chicken beasts smooth sides down, on work surface. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange 2 slices of swiss cheese, 4 basil leaves and 3 sun-dried tomatoes over each piece of chicken.
4. Roll up the chicken and secure with wooden toothpicks.
5. Line the aluminium foil on a 13'' by 9'' baking pan. Lightly oil the foil and then place the breasts. Brush with oil. Pour wine and crushed tomatoes around the breasts.
6. Cook in the oven until the chicken is opaque, about 25 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, cook pasta as instructed.
8. Transfer the chicken to carving board. Let it stand for a few mins. Remove toothpicks and cut crosswise.
9. Arrange slices on individual plates. Add pasta and spoon the sauce on top.