Preparation Time : 15 mins
Cooking Time : about 2 hours
2 large lobsters
1 cup 35% cream
1 28 oz. can of crushed tomatoes
2 medium onions, chopped
4 cloves of garlic, crushed
2 bay leaves
Salt and Pepper
12 oz. of your favorite pasta
1. In a large soup pot, boil 4 cups of water over high heat, then add the lobsters.
2. Cover and let it steam for about 8 minutes per pound. The lobster is cooked when the shell changes colour.
3. Use your powerful shears such as Cutco Super Shears to cut open the shells. Remove the meat from the tail, knuckles and claws and reserve.
4. Wrap shells in a kitchen towel. Smash shells with the back of a knife. Put them in a large saucepot and add the cream, tomatoes, wine, onions, garlic and bay leaves.
5. Simmer for 1 1/2 hours, until liquid reduces by half and the colour is reddish brown.
6. Meanwhile, cook pasta as instructed.
7. Strain sauce into a clean pot. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour sauce onto pasta.