Saturday, September 26, 2009
Linguine with Tomato Clam Sauce
Preparation Time : 5 mins
Cooking Time : 20 mins
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 28oz. can diced tomatoes with its tomato juice or crushed tomatoes
2 cans clams in natural juice, drained and reserved
2 tbsp ketchup
1/2 cup white wine
3 tbsp coriander
1. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Cook onions until transparent, about 5 mins.
2. Add garlic and cook for 1 min until fragrant.
3. Add tomato sauce and ketchup, clam juice and white wine. Bring to boil.
4. Reduce heat to low and cook for 15 mins, partially cover. Stir occasionally.
5. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package instructions, until al dente.
6. Add parsley and clams to tomato sauce and cook for 2-3 mins. Season with salt and pepper.