Preparation Time : 35-40 mins
Baking Time : 30-40 mins
1 3/4 cups flour
1/4 cup shortening
4 tbsp melted margarine
1 1/4 cups sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
5 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a medium bowl, add flour, shortening, margarine, 1/4 cup sugar and a dash of salt. Use two knives, cut through the mixture with a scissor mouvement until crumbs form.
3. Add 2 to 3 tbsp of cold water, 1 tbsp at a time until dough comes together.
4. Press dough onto bottom and 1/4 inch up sides of lightly oiled 13'' x 9'' baking pan. With fork, prick dough all over.
5. Grate lemon peel. Squeeze lime and lemon juice. In bowl, whisk sour cream with eggs, remaining 1 cup sugar and salt. Mix in juice and grated lemon peel.
6. Pour citrus mixture over warm crust, bake 15 mins (don't overbake, filling may crack). Cool completely and refrigerate until chilled. Glaze with icing sugar and serve.