Preparation Time : 10 mins
170g Baker's chocolate 70% (purple box)
1/2 cup milk
1 egg yolk
4 egg whites
1 tsp cream of tartar (optional)
1 1/2 tbsp sugar
1. Chop chocolate with serrated knife then place it in a heatproof bowl over simmering water.
2. Bring milk to a boil. Pour it onto melted chocolate.
3. Add egg yolk to mixture, should be hot & comfortable to touch.
4. Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until firm peaks. Add sugar bit by bit while beating.
5. Add 1/3 of whites and whisk briskly. Fold rest of egg whites with a plastic spatula.6. Serve & chill for at least an hour.